Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator helps thousands of young South Africans get the skills required to get and keep their first job.
- If we don’t have a job for you, we’ll help you find other opportunities and prepare you to find a job yourself
- This is a 100% free opportunity for young people who are unemployed and have been looking for work
- We can’t guarantee that every applicant will get a job – success is ultimately up to you
- Harambee has placed over 40,000 young people with over 400 of South Africa’s top companies.
- 18 to 34 years (opportunities available for those over 29 are limited)
- Have a valid South African ID
- Have at least a Grade 11 completed 1 year before application
- Persons with a disability require a minimum of a Grade 9
- Are currently unemployed
- Educated at a previously disadvantaged school
- Not employed in one job for longer than one year
- Are hungry for an opportunity